I can’t believe September is over! September is my favorite month because it’s my birthday month <3 I didn’t have that many favorites this month but the products I mentioned really stood out for me!
You can watch my short video about my September Favorites here:
My September Favorites:
- Embryolisse Lait Creme-Concentrate (moisturizer) – I picked up this moisturizer in Paris a few years ago and I sort of kept it to the side. I started using it properly recently and have grown to love it. It’s a great thick moisturizer that smoothes and nourishes my skin. I mainly use this moisturizer at night.
- Catrice Liquid Metal Eyeshadow in Gold n’ Roses - If you watched my Germany Beauty Haul (or read my post) you’ll know that I got this product on my recent trip. I really love rose gold and this is the perfect rose gold shade. I love using this eyeshadow as my base combined with shades from Urban Decay’s Naked 3 palette.
- Catrice Liquid Eyeliner in Dating Joe Black – I’ve been using this liquid eyeliner for an entire month now and I really like it. It’s a great liquid eyeliner that helps me create a thin line as well as an almost-perfect winged eyeliner (almost perfect because I’m terrible at winged eyeliner).
- H&M Highlighter Powder – I fell in love with this highlighter from the moment I first swatched it. It’s such a pretty shimmery highlight. It’s perfect for highlighting your cheek bones, brow bones, and inner eye highlight.
- L’Oreal Studio Volume Max Amplifying Mousse - This mousse is amazing! It really adds volume to my thin and fine hair. I apply a golf ball size of this mousse to wet or damp hair and blow-dry my hair upside down. If I want added volume, I’ll separate my hair and blow-dry each section separately. If you’re looking to add more ‘oomph’ to your hair, try this mousse!
Have you tried any of these products? Leave a comment below and let me know which products you’ve been loving lately!